Please help us to mitigate the spread of COVID-19 by agreeing to and observing the following conditions of entry:
- People not of the same household will maintain the required 1.5 meter distance where possible.
- Each person who attends is required to supply their name and contact number (to enable contact should an outbreak be identified).
- Please do not attend if you are feeling unwell. Please do not attend if you have returned from overseas within the last 14 days.
- Please do not attend if you have been in contact with a suspected or confirmed case of COVID-19 in the last 14 days.
- Please do not attend if you have been to a COVID hotspot or have been in contact with a person from a COVID hotspot in the past 14 days.
- This Parish is taking all reasonable steps to prevent a case of COVID-19 from entering our site, however there is still a risk that you should take into consideration prior to entering our site.
- We recommend that you take into consideration your personal situation including any pre-existing medical conditions or whether you fall within a high-risk category and take additional precautions as necessary.