Green - Available
Orange - Selected
Red - Unavailable
Please help us to mitigate the spread of COVID-19 by agreeing to and observing the following conditions of entry.
- One household group is permitted to share a pew and/or two individuals (not of the same household) may share a single pew as long as the required 1.5 meter distance is maintained.
- Each person who attends is required to supply their name and contact number (to enable contact should an outbreak be identified).
- Please do not attend if you are feeling unwell.Please do not attend if you have returned from overseas within the last 14 days.
- Please do not attend if you have been in contact with a suspected or confirmed case of COVID-19 in the last 14 days.
- This Parish is taking all reasonable steps to prevent a case of COVID-19 from entering our site, however there is still a risk that you should take into consideration prior to entering our site.
- We recommend that you take into consideration your personal situation including any pre-existing medical conditions or whether you fall within a high-risk category and take additional precautions as necessary.
- Due to the increased cases of COVID19 in Victoria it is requested that you not attend this site if you have returned from Victoria within the last 14 days.