We still have places and there is no longer any need to book mainly music each week. If this is your first week please let us know that you intend to come via the form below.
Conditions of Entry
Please help us to mitigate the spread of COVID-19 by agreeing to and observing the following conditions of entry:
- Please do not attend if you or anyone in your household:
- has COVID, Cold or Flew symptoms.
- has returned from overseas within the last 14 days.
- has been in contact with a suspected or confirmed case of COVID-19 in the last 14 days.
- has been to a COVID hotspot in the last 14 days.
- has been in contact with a person from a COVID hotspot in the past 14 days.
- People not of the same household will maintain the required 1.5 meter distance where possible.
- Each person who attends is required to supply their name and contact number (to enable contact should an outbreak be identified).
- Stockton Anglican is taking all reasonable steps to prevent a case of COVID-19 from entering our site, however there is still a risk that you should take into consideration prior to entering our site.
- We recommend that you take into consideration your personal situation including any pre-existing medical conditions or whether you fall within a high-risk category and take additional precautions as necessary.